Dental Services in Sandy Springs / Atlanta , GA
At Start Smiling Dental we practice comprehensive dental care with an emphasis on cosmetics. Dr. Sayeg has been practicing dentistry for over 32 years and has taken over 1800 hours of continuing education to be able to offer the best comprehensive dental care to his patients. He also works closely with some of Atlanta’s best specialists in order to offer you the quality dental care you deserve.
Dr. Nate Cherof has extensive training in the surgical placement and restoration for Dental Implants and practices complete Dentistry in Sandy Springs, GA.
We understand that patients not only want quality dental care , but also want to be comfortable during their care. Our state-of-the-art office offers the latest in patient comforts and the most technically advanced equipment available.
We offer complete Dentistry at Start Smiling Dental. Below is a list we use to make your smile all it can be:
Cosmetic Dentistry – is not just one simple procedure – it is a process by which a skilled, artistically and technically trained dentist creates a Smile Design that is uniquely crafted to fit each person’s individual features and smile. Not every dentist is trained or proficient in creating beautiful smiles – it takes years of continuing education and experience to be able to understand how size, shape, color and symmetry all work together to create the perfect smile for each individual – no two are ever alike! It can be as simple as a little contouring or as extensive as a full mouth reconstruction using veneers, crowns and bridges. It is vitally important to the look and the function of the smile that the dentist know when to use veneers, crowns, bridges and even implants to ensure that the Smile Design is a perfect fit, functional and beautiful.
- Cosmetic Bonding: to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Gum Contouring: to frame your teeth beautifully
- Crowns & Bridgework: to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants: for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays & Onlays: to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Porcelain Veneers: for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Customized Partials & Dentures: to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening: to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping: for a pleasing tooth shape
- Botox & Dermal Fillers to smooth out wrinkles
- Cosmetic Orthodontics: using CLEAR CORRECT and INVISALIGN to straighten crooked teeth and close spaces.
We also offer:
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Sleep Dentistry - Snore Guards and oral appliances for those who are not able to wear CPAP for sleep apnea.
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants