Easy to say and DO- with Dr. Sayeg and the best Dental Team in Atlanta!
Our goal is to help you Start Smiling. From the moment you enter our door and find a friendly face dentists Atlanta welcoming you to our Sandy Springs dental office, the smell of fresh baked cookies, and bottled water or fresh coffee to quench your thirst, you will know you’ve found a dental office that is different from most Atlanta dentists. Our patients often leave their appointments saying that they have received the best dental care of their lives and that Dr. Sayeg is the best dentist in Atlanta (Click here for testimonials!) Dr. Sayeg cares about you as a person – and has the best dental team in Atlanta, who are dedicated to your comfort and to making your visit an informative and pleasant one. With over 27 years of comprehensive and cosmetic dentistry in Sandy Springs, Dr. Sayeg is at the forefront of dental advancements- offering you the ultimate in conservative dental care in Atlanta.It is true that if you are considering cosmetic dentistry that you need to be informed and ensure that the dentist you pick to change your smile and your life has the experience and expertise to meet your needs. Dr. Sayeg has studied with the best dentists in the country for both comprehensive and cosmetic dentistry to provide you with what we know is one of the best dental offices in Atlanta, Georgia!
What do you expect from your Dentist?
A Beautiful Smile – A Healthy smile – A Comfortable and Relaxing Appointment?
If you expect all three of these – then we are the dentist for you!
We know you have choices and hope you will choose Dr. Sayeg as your new Dentist. It is our goal to exceed your every expectation by providing you superior care and services in a safe, clean and comfortable environment.
You have our promise to:
- Ensure you are receiving the most advanced and current dental treatment available – Dr. Sayeg takes over 120 hours of continued education every year and studies with the leading cosmetic and functional dentists in the country in order to provide his patients with the most up-to-date treatment possible.
- Respect your time by seeing you on time – at your appointment time. We do not “overbook” in order to see more people and thus we have the time to provide the quality of care you expect.
- Include you in all decisions about your treatment BEFORE any treatment is done. You will understand the reason for any treatment you many need or want, what is involved in the treatment and all financial aspects of the treatment including payment options and financing.
- To make your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Be available to you when you need us. You will have direct access to Dr. Sayeg after hours.
You will enjoy the following list of complimentary services:
- Refreshment center filled with juice, water, soft drinks, coffee and hot tea.
- Fresh baked cookies
- XM radio with over 150 channels to listen during your visit
- Movies and TV shows to watch during your care
- Warm, relaxing paraffin hand treatments that leave your hands soft (not sweaty!)
- Soft comfortable pillows for your neck, back and legs to ensure your body is in a comfortable and relaxed position
- Eye pillows to let your eyes rest during your visit
- Warm scented towels to clean up after your visit
- Nitrous oxide (aka – laughing gas) is available by request at all times
- Complimentary WiFi – for anyone accompanying you
- Use of our I-pad to check the news or just play some games, during your visit
We delight in exceeding your expectations – if there is anything else you would like to have or see in our office – please let us know. We are here to ensure that you enjoy coming to the dentist and that you leave smiling!
Located in Sandy Springs, Georgia right outside of I/285 off of Roswell Rd, we are convenient to Dunwoody, Buckhead, Roswell,East Cobb and all of Metro Atlanta. We offer a variety of cosmetic dental services – Porcelain Veneers, Bonding, White ceramic fillings, Home Whitening and Zoom. Read More. Our comprehensive restorative services include removable partial or complete dentures, root canals, extractions,periodontal treatment, and dental cleanings.